Flash Memories Flash Memories

Looks fucking amazing man! Haha, laughed my ass off at the Mario Flash!:D
Good job!

Super Mario Misadventures Super Mario Misadventures

Jeremy Simms:P

I see you got inspired by Jeremy Simms:P To be honest with you, I think this was way overrated + you kind of copied Jeremy Simms' style..

A Tribute to my Mum A Tribute to my Mum

Oooh:D

Haha nice job! Your mom must be proud of you! Because.. *sniff*.. I would be!;)

SamGreen responds:

THANKS Xipp! XD

Saunich der Hejhaug Saunich der Hejhaug

Naaah

Not THAT well animated + it wasn't really funny? Honestly, I didn't like it, but sure somebody else did, cause it got Daily 3rd:P Anyways, good job!

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Greeeat:D

Hahah, hilarious!:D I like the whole 'feel' it has.. the whole video game-ish style's just great man!;)

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

Nothing special

Well animated, but seriously, it wasn't entertaining at all and I actually got bored watching it! Maybe it was supposed to look like Samurai Jack, but that didn't make it any better? You're a great animator, you just need to make people want to watch it through.

Life in the Portal: Pico Life in the Portal: Pico

Real nice!:)

I like the concept and the animation, but it's not that funny and/or entertaining? Anyway, you guys did great!:D

TMB Episode 1 - 1/2 TMB Episode 1 - 1/2

Nice!

Flot lavet osv osv, men 2'eren er meget bedre! Måske skulle du have lavet filmen lidt længere? Gæt hvem der græd, fordi han skulle på toilet..
Hvorfor laver du ikke en 3'er?:3

The Mushroom Behind 1 2/2 The Mushroom Behind 1 2/2

Hahah:D

Det var dog en meget sjov film du har lavet der, hva' Simon? Du er.. god til at lave film! Og, øhm.. det kan jeg godt lide!
Wack-eti-wack-wack! Ha ha haaa!

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Haha! ;D

Lol, u did very well! It was hilarious and just.. like.. random!
-good job! ;D